Dalysha graduated from the University of Mauritius in 2008 with a BSC (honors) in Fashion Design and Textiles. She was elected Miss Mauritius 2009/2010 and proudly represented her country in both the Miss Universe Pageant in Las Vegas and the Miss World Pageant in Beijing. Dalysha’s creative fashion flare permitted her to carefully design, style and colour her own wardrobe to successfully compete at the highest level on the world stage.
In 2011 Dalysha branched out and set up a fitness studio helping teenagers and adults to improve both their fitness levels and overall body image. She featured on the cover of a few magazines and was also regularly interviewed in the media. As a top fitness instructor Dalysha continues to inspire those around her despite having given birth to a daughter.
Dalysha’s creative sense of style together with her dedication to body shape and image has led her to undertake an Image Consulting training qualifying through the South African Image Company and certified through the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI), the largest image association in the world. She is also a member of the PIAA (Professional Image Association of Africa). She further enhanced her skills by attending the London School of Beauty and Makeup focusing not only on individual make-overs but also covering bridal, fashion and photographic Makeup & Hair. (IMA Certified – International Makeup Association)
Makeup and Hair goes hand in hand in the Image World. Hence, she got qualified as a Professional Hairstylist from The London Hair Academy. She specialised in Bridal Undo’s, fashion hairstyle and Indian Bridal Hairstyling.
Dalysha now serves as a talented and professional Image Consultant as the director of You By Design and is also a MQA Approved trainer. You By Design is an image management and style branding company providing professional image management services to both corporate and individuals. Services are as follow:
- Colour and Style Analysis
- Corporate Image Management- Polished and Professional (personal and presentation)
- Etiquette (Business, Personal, Dinning)
- Personal Branding- (CEOs, Managers and Senior Managers)
- Uniform (Selection, Design and Production)
- Teens (Finishing Course) and New Graduates Image Development
- Make-Up Analysis – application for Work, Evening, Fashion & Photographic and Filming
- Bridal Make-up & Hair
- Hotels Image Training (Grooming/Must Have Qualities of Hotels: FO Staffs, F&B service, Waiters Etiquette)
- Conducting seminars and workshops