Have you ever met someone and walked away with “freak” or “loser” in mind? Are you afraid of being that someone and having others not like or understand you? Happily, you can eliminate these worries and fears by learning effective techniques on how to make a great and lasting first impression.
One on One consulting sessions provide the most comprehensive and customized service. They involve a methodical process to guide and mentor individuals in managing their image.
Discover how to present yourself and dress in a manner that accurately reflects your personality and lifestyle, and effectively compliments your body type and personal colouring. Maximize your potential by making positive changes, finding an edge, and making more impressions with impact.
- Client Need Analysis is prepared with all the details related to demographics, climatic conditions, client’s life style, personal style, work environment, and awareness of image-related concepts.
- Consultations – Based on the above information, the client is taken through a range of relevant consultations like – problems with buying Aurogra without rx Body and Face Shape Evaluation, Personal Style Evaluation, Colour Analysis, Wardrobe Evaluation, Make Up and Grooming, Etiquette and Body Language, Personality Development, Weight Management and more.
- Advice is provided based on the above evaluation, using the different image elements to project an San Mateo authentic, appropriate, attractive and affordable image.
- Personal shopping services are even offered to help the client make the right clothing or accessory purchase.
Client confidentiality is guaranteed
Who needs Image Management
- CEO’s and Senior Executives who command respect
- Newly promoted Managers who need to change their Image to suit the new role and look the part
- Service Industry Professionals whose primary job function is to offer quality service to customers
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Service industry professionals
- Front Line Employees who interact with customers, colleagues and seniors
- People in the Public Eye – like TV presenter
Optimize visual communication with your wardrobe, grooming and poise/body language
- Create memorable first impressions
- Use proportion and line to appear taller and slimmer
- Use colour strategy to enhance your credibility
- Dress, groom, and accessorize to be either current or fashion forward
- Define your personal style
- Represent your corporate culture
- Adhere to the dress codes while exhibiting your personal style
- Make the appropriate statement on important occasions
Save time and money
- Know exactly what to look for when you shop (avoid costly clothing mistakes)
- Recognize good quality garments that fit your body type
- Overcome frustrations of the shopping experience
- Plan a cost effective wardrobe (create many ensembles with a few key pieces)
- Decide what to wear easily by having an organized, uncluttered closet space
Increase communication efficacy
- Identify personality types and use tips to optimize communication
- Enhance your networking skills
- Optimize others’ perception of you as a public figure
- Improve personal and professional relationships
- Build rapport using body language and strategy
- Employ appropriate etiquette in social and business settings
- Be more likeable and approachable
- Practice effective listening